#1 2020-09-13 17:22:44

SandyNapie

Continue reading Tags:

Tag Archive: genetic.
Nature In spired Sudoku Solver.
Filed under:.

Projects — Leave a comment        December 25

2013                 This project aims to the development of an open-source experimental prototype for solving and generating Sudoku puzzles by using only the strength of Genetic Algorithms.
This is not a general purpose GA  framework  but a specific GA implementation for solving and generating Sudoku puzzles.
The mechanics of the GA are based on the theoretical  scientific  paper “Solving and Rating Sudoku Puzzles with Genetic Algorithms” of Timo Mantere and Janne Koljonen.
From  the first  moment, I liked the paper.
So, I  implemented  it in Python.
Also, I have add some  variations  to the algorithm in order to be more efficient.
This project can be used in order to solve or generate new NxN Sudoku  puzzles  with N sub-boxes (e.g.
4×4, 9×9, etc).

Continue reading      39.074208    21.824312                Tags: crossover

elitism, , genetic, library, mutation, nature inspired, , puzzle, sudoku solver                Read More & Comment                                     The project ‘PGASystem’ (Parallel Genetic Algorithms System).

Projects — Leave a comment        October 12

2011                 The project “PGASystem” (Parallel Genetic Algorithms System) is an under development system based on the client / server architecture and can be used to implement and study of parallel genetic algorithms.
Continue reading              Tags: , client, , , genetic, , parallel, server                Read More & Comment                                     Thoughts on Automatic Software Repairing and Genetic  Programming .
Filed under: ,  — Leave a comment        May 7, 2011                 Thoughts on Automatic Software Repairing and Genetic Programming In the field of Software Engineering enough emphasis is given on the  development  of methodologies and mechanisms for the design of optimal software systems.
Moreover, the quality of a software system can be assessed by carrying out  appropriate  metrics.
Key features under study during the evaluation of a system are reliability, stability, security, portability and usability.
The quality of a software system depends mainly on the time spent, expenses made, debugging and testing techniques used etc.

Continue reading                        Tags:

genetic, genetic programming, software repairing, software testing                Read More & Comment                                     Presentation at T.
E.
I.

Of Central Macedonia with topic “Genetic Routing”

Events — Leave a comment        March 2

2011                 Within the framework of the course “Computer Networks III – Theory” (Department of Informatics and Communications, T.
E.
I.
of Central Macedonia) we were asked to write a presentation related to the content of the course.

The topic of my presentation was Genetic Routing

Tags: genetic, genetic routing, presentation, T.
E.
I.
of Central Macedonia                Comment                                      Genetic Algorithm – Example 4.

Projects — Leave a comment        February 27

2011                 I quote below a personal portable implementation (in C++) of a classic genetic algorithm (evolutionary algorithm) used to maximize the function f(x, y) = sin(x) * sin(y) in the domain 0 <= x, y <= 2pi.
You can compile the program with the g++ compiler.
Continue reading              Tags: , crossover, elitism, , genetic, hill climbing, mutation, , , roulette wheel                Read More & Comment                                     Genetic Algorithm – Example 3.
Filed under: , Projects — Leave a comment                       I quote below a personal portable implementation (in C++) of a classic genetic algorithm (evolutionary algorithm) used to maximize the function f(x) = sin(x) in the domain 0 <= x <= 2pi.
Continue reading              Tags: , crossover, elitism, , genetic, hill climbing, mutation, , , roulette wheel                Read More & Comment                                     Genetic Algorithm – Example 2.

Projects — Leave a comment        February 20

2011                 I quote below a personal portable implementation (in C++) of a classic genetic algorithm (evolutionary algorithm) used to maximize the function f(x) = sin(x) in the domain 0 <= x <= 2pi.
Continue reading              Tags: , crossover, elitism, , genetic, mutation, , , roulette wheel                Read More & Comment                                     Genetic Algorithm – Example 1.
Filed under: , Projects — Leave a comment                       I quote below a personal portable implementation (in C++) of a classic genetic algorithm (evolutionary algorithm) used to maximize the function f(x) = sin(x) in the domain 0 <= x <= 2pi.
Continue reading              Tags: , crossover, elitism, , genetic, mutation, , , roulette wheel                Read More & Comment                                     Genetic Algorithm (Evolutionary Algorithm).

— Leave a comment        February 9

2011                  The Genetic Algorithm is an Adaptive Strategy and a Global Optimization technique.
It is an Evolutionary Algorithm and belongs to the broader study of Evolutionary Computation.
The Genetic Algorithm is a sibling of other Evolutionary Algorithms such as Genetic Programming, Evolution Strategies, Evolutionary Programming, and Learning Classifier Systems.
The Genetic Algorithm is a parent of a large number of variant techniques and sub-fields too numerous to list.
Continue reading                        Tags: , , genetic,                 Read More & Comment.
(79).
(21).
(15).
(26).
(4).
(7).
(55).
(24).
(4).
(16).
(14).
(4).
(7).
(10).
(78).
(11).
(9).
(1).
September 2020      M  T  W  T  F  S  S           123456      78910111213      14151617181920      21222324252627      282930           « Oct.
(2).
(4).
(1).
(1).
(2).
(1).
(1).
(1).
(2).
(1).
(9).
(1).